Find Hindi meaning of Puckish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Puckish" in sentences with examples. "Puckish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Puckish"
|adjective||playful, especially in a mischievous way.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Puckish"
|Hindi Meaning of Puckish||नटखट, शरारती, चालक, हानिकर, बदमाश, शैतान, चुहलबाज|
|Synonyms of Puckish||Devilish, Naughty, Mischievous|
|Antonyms of Puckish||Subdued, Behaved, Decent|
Use of "Puckish" word in sentences, examples
- He left his ashes out to be collected with the trash. But Everett's argumentative and puckish spirit lives on in his theory
- Pacino bites off an awful lot here, yet, as our puckish, ebullient and, later, prickly guide on this kaleidoscopic journey
- Using an app called FiLMiC Pro, a style choice that gives the film a nervy, puckish bearing.
- That likely means we'll see heroes like bitter Orion and puckish Lightray going up against the supremely evil Darkseid
- Since the label's start, Honey Birdette has always mixed erotica with a puckishsense of humor in its marketing and advertising campaigns.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
- Proficient - गुणी
- Prime - प्रधान
- Paltry - तुच्छ
- Proliferate - प्रचुर मात्रा में उत्पन्न होना या करना
- Puckish - नटखट
- Passionate - तामसी
- Pusillanimous - डरपोक
- Perplexed - हैरान
- Proffer - सुझाव
- Provisional - अन्तःकालीन
- Perennial - सदाबहार वृक्ष
- Presumptuous - ढीठ
- Propitious - अनुकूल
- Partisan - पक्षपाती
- Pervade - पैठना