Find Hindi meaning of Rabble. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Rabble" in sentences with examples. "Rabble" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Rabble"
|noun||a disorderly crowd|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Rabble"
|Hindi Meaning of Rabble||भीड़ समूह, प्राकृत गण, निम्न वर्ग, गिरोह, जमघट, जमाव, टोली, जनसमूह, घेर लेना|
|Synonyms of Rabble||Dreg, Riffraff, Trash|
|Antonyms of Rabble||Special, Gentry, Unusual|
Use of "Rabble" word in sentences, examples
- As he arrived he was met by a rabble of noisy, angry youths
- If any of the rabbleattempts to enter the palace, shoot them.
- These grains the puddler welds together by means of his rabble FIG.
- This rabble must be chased with whips, not smitten with swords
- The rabble Ordinary people, especially when regarded as socially inferior or uncouth.