Find Hindi meaning of Remiss. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Remiss" in sentences with examples. "Remiss" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Remiss"
|adjective||lacking care or attention to duty|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Remiss"
|Hindi Meaning of Remiss||ग़ाफ़िल, ढीला, बेपरवाह, लापरवाह, सुस्त, अचेत, असावधान, आलसी|
|Synonyms of Remiss||Derelict, Lax, Neglectful|
|Antonyms of Remiss||Mindful, Scrupulous, Thoughtful|
Use of "Remiss" word in sentences, examples
- Public health challenges going unanswered by a remiss state.
- We'd be remiss not to recount the latest ethical problem surrounding EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt.
- One would be remiss not to point out the whimsical selections of wallpaper, including the library-themed paper along top-floor hallway.
- The Shop is the only coworking space in a gallery in New Orleans, so it'd be remissif the hub wasn't teeming with artworks.
- The group admitted that it also had been “remiss at times” when it came to political labeling.