Find Hindi meaning of Resilient. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Resilient" in sentences with examples. "Resilient" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Resilient"
|adjective||able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Resilient"
|Hindi Meaning of Resilient||प्रत्यास्थि, लचीला, लोचदार, उछालदार, डब्बू, वशीभूत, विवर्ण, नरम ह्रदय|
|Synonyms of Resilient||Elastic, Flexible, Buoyant|
|Antonyms of Resilient||Rigid, Inflexible, Stiff|
Related Antonyms of "Resilient" with Hindi meaning
|Stilted||अस्वाभाविक, अप्रकर्तिक, कृत्रिम, बनावटी, झूठा, काल्पनिक, अयथार्थ|
Use of "Resilient" word in sentences, examples
- Australian shoppers make a comeback, housing market resilient
- Other data out on Wednesday pointed to resilience in the housing market.
- Melbourne market 'resilient' despite fourth straight month of home value declines.
- The players feel good about themselves," head coach Trent Cull said. "They're confident, and they've been resilient all year.
- Resilient by Design teams are developing community-based solutions to sea level rise and severe storms in the Bay Area.