Find Hindi meaning of Respite. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Respite" in sentences with examples. "Respite" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Respite"
|noun||a short period of rest or relief from something difficult|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Respite"
|Hindi Meaning of Respite||देर, फुर्सत, मोहलत, विराम, विलम्ब, अवकाश, आराम, घटाव, चैन, मुहलत देना|
|Synonyms of Respite||Reprieve, Breather, Break|
|Antonyms of Respite||Continuation, Blame, Rest|
Use of "Respite" word in sentences, examples
- Will auto sector bring Modi some respite from India's raging job crisis?
- Respite from heat for the next few days
- Several parts of the State, which were experiencing searing heat, had a respite on Monday.
- According to weather analysts, the next respite is likely towards Monday (April 9).
- Thundershowers may bring some respite to the citizens of the state capital reeling under hot and humid weather conditions for the past several days.