Find Hindi meaning of Reticent
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Reticent" in sentences with examples. "Reticent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Reticent"
|adjective||not revealing one's thoughts|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Reticent"
|Hindi Meaning of Reticent||चुप रहनेवाला, काम बोलणे वाला, मोन रहने वाला, शर्मीला, संकोची, संयत, शांत|
|Synonyms of Reticent||Incommunicable, Taciturn, Aloof|
|Antonyms of Reticent||Communicative, Unrestrained, Forward|
Related Synonyms of "Reticent" with Hindi meaning
|Aloof||न्यारा, पर, अलग, पृथक, निर्जन, एकांत, कही दूर|
|Demure||गंभीर, दिखावटी, नखरेबाज, शांत, संकोची, सलज्ज, समय, नखरेबाज, नम्र|
|Taciturn||अल्पभाषी, चुप, गंभीर, धीर, संकोच, संयमी, एकान्तवासी, आरक्षित, औपचारिक|
Related Antonyms of "Reticent" with Hindi meaning
|Cavalier||अश्वारोही, घुड़सवार, बंका, अभिमानी, बहादुर, रंगीला, लापरवाह|
|Doughty||निर्भीक, हिम्मती, पराक्रमी, निडर, साहसी|
|Voluble||चंचल, बातूनी, लुढ़कनेवाला, वाचाल, गप्पी, झक्क्ति, उन्मुक्त, मैत्रीपूर्ण|
Use of "Reticent" word in sentences, examples
- Paul Merton have faced a backlash over their claims female politicians are too reticent and modest to host Have I Got News For You.
- His reticent image was all the more striking as he took charge from Raghuram Rajan
- Hislop told the new issue of Radio Times that female politicians are “more reticent” to join the show as guest hosts
- She was speaking after team captain Ian Hislop said female politicians were "more reticent" to be the guest host.
- The thought came to mind while reading a recent article which explored music maestro Ilaiyaraaja's recent decision to be less reticent than in the past.
Learn more words starts by letter "R"