Find Hindi meaning of Slipshod. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Slipshod" in sentences with examples. "Slipshod" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Slipshod"
|adjective||characterized by a lack of care|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Slipshod"
|Hindi Meaning of Slipshod||बेपरवाह, असावधान, लापरवाह, अव्यवस्थित, आकस्मिक, दैवयोग, अकस्मात|
|Synonyms of Slipshod||Messy, Sloppy, Slovenly|
|Antonyms of Slipshod||Polished, Refined, Meticulous|
Related Synonyms of "Slipshod" with Hindi meaning
|Unkempt||बिखरे बालो वाला, असावधान, अस्त-व्यस्त, गन्दा, बिखरा हुआ, बेतरतीब, अव्यवस्थित|
Use of "Slipshod" word in sentences, examples
- I watch for “slipshod,” because I don't like it in any form anywhere and don't think it ever leads to good outcomes.
- Andrew Leigh's shoddy research highlights Labor's slipshod policies
- He lamented that “slipshod assistance, foolish inattention, dowdy indifference, and half-hearted work seem the rule
- Now the highroad to mediocrity is clichéd thinking and our – OK, my – planning had been slipshod in one key respect.
- Court documents had made the public aware of the slipshod way his office had been run behind the cameras