Find Hindi meaning of Sluggard. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sluggard" in sentences with examples. "Sluggard" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sluggard"
|noun||a lazy, sluggish person.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sluggard"
|Hindi Meaning of Sluggard||निरर्थक, निकम्मा, निष्क्रिय, बेकार, सुस्त, आलसी, कामचोर, नकारा, निठल्ला|
|Synonyms of Sluggard||Idle, Indolent, Lazy|
|Antonyms of Sluggard||Overachiever, Workaholic, Active|
Related Synonyms of "Sluggard" with Hindi meaning
|Bum||निकम्मा, लफंगा, घटिया, व्यर्थ समय गंवाना, अपव्ययी, आवारा, बदमाश|
Use of "Sluggard" word in sentences, examples
- Sluggard prompts you to do an exercise.
- Go to the ant, you sluggard consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.
- I've got to conform to the rotten little standards of this sluggard civilization
- Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise
- The sluggard is the same thing as a lazy person.