Find Hindi meaning of Sobriety. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sobriety" in sentences with examples. "Sobriety" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sobriety"
|noun||the state of being sober.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sobriety"
|Hindi Meaning of Sobriety||परहेज, संयम, गंभीरता, गाम्भीर्य, मिताहार, संतुलन, प्रशांति, शुष्कता|
|Synonyms of Sobriety||Graveness, Sedateness, Solemnity|
|Antonyms of Sobriety||Drunkenness, Inebriety, Intoxication|
Related Synonyms of "Sobriety" with Hindi meaning
|Temperance||परहेज, प्रशांति, मिटाचार, मिताहार, संतुलन, संयम, धर्य, निग्रह, सब्र|
Related Antonyms of "Sobriety" with Hindi meaning
|Parody||अनुकरणीय काव्य, नकल करना, उपहास, मजाक, हँसी ठिठोली करना, खिल्ली करना|
Use of "Sobriety" word in sentences, examples
- The links Jamison draws between sobriety and creativity derive from what she calls her “unsexy” dissertation
- We all know that Colin is an addict, he's had 12 years of sobriety,” a source close to Farrell told the newspaper.
- Trust me I wouldn't trade the wisdom and self-esteem of my 28+ years of sobriety for a drink or drug 'for today' no matter how tempting it still may be.
- A group of people from Lincolnshire who have committed crimes when drunk have become some of the first in the country to trial sobriety tags.
- The transition to sobriety is not easy; she tells us that drinking had been “the honeyed twilight sun falling over every late afternoon