Find Hindi meaning of Sprightly. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sprightly" in sentences with examples. "Sprightly" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sprightly"
|adjective||full of energy specially an old person|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sprightly"
|Hindi Meaning of Sprightly||चपल, चालक, तेज़, फुर्तीला, स्फूर्तिदायक, ताज़गीपूर्ण, प्रसन्नचित, रमणीय|
|Synonyms of Sprightly||Brisk, Dynamic, Strenuous|
|Antonyms of Sprightly||Sluggish, Indifferent, Lethargic|
Use of "Sprightly" word in sentences, examples
- Sprightly 80-year-olds celebrate Black Notley yoga class' birthday
- A sprightly Amitabh Bachchan and a morose Rishi Kapoor make for interesting father-son pair.
- They're serious songs wrapped in a sprightly, angsty pop burrito, according to her label.
- Sneak peek of the sprightly birthday girl Ruby Rose
- Opener “People Give In” is all Elbow-esque theatricism: sprightly strings, a chime and the thrum of a double bass.