SSC C.I.S.F. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) Exam., 2010
(Held on 29-8-2012)
General knowledge and General Awareness
1. What can the President do if a State fails to comply with the Directives of the Central Government?
- He can dissolve State Legislature and order fresh elections
- B. He can declare the breakdown of constitutional machinery in the state and assume responsibility for the government of the state
- He can send paramilitary forces to the state to secure compliance
- Any of the above
2. In which state of India was a non-Congress government formed for the first time?
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
- D. Kerala
3. When did the Soviet Union disintegrate into 15 independent Republic?
4. Why was the Simon Commission boycotted by the Indians?
- It did not include any Indian as a member
- It did not have any women member
- It was appointed before the stipulated time
- It refused to meet prominent Indian leaders
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of SSC C.I.S.F. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) Exam., 2010: