Find Hindi meaning of Succinct. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Succinct" in sentences with examples. "Succinct" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Succinct"
|adjective||briefly and clearly expressed.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Succinct"
|Hindi Meaning of Succinct||सामाजिक, अविस्तृन, छोटा, तंग, लघु, संक्षिप्त, सारगर्भित, सारपत्र, अल्पकालीन|
|Synonyms of Succinct||Brief, Compendious, Concise|
|Antonyms of Succinct||Lengthy, Wordy, Elaborate|
Related Antonyms of "Succinct" with Hindi meaning
|Verbose||शब्दाडम्बरपूर्ण, वाक्पटु, वाचाल, उबाऊ, उक्तानेवाला, बकबकी|
Use of "Succinct" word in sentences, examples
- It didn't really fill me with confidence,” was Stenson's succinct summary of his feelings as the Spaniard accumulated an octuple-bogey 13.
- Keep the presentation short and succinct.
- Dr Patel offered a succinct recipe to beat this eventuality, including strengthening of domestic macroeconomic fundamentals
- It is important to keep the pitch succinct yet effective, ideally within the range of 100 to 200 words.
- The succinct video by Berlin-via-New Zealand director Joey Bania features fractured footage of singer Eliana Gray's face in various states of distress.