Find Hindi meaning of Sulky
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sulky" in sentences with examples. "Sulky" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sulky"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sulky"
|Hindi Meaning of Sulky||नाराज़, मंद गति, मनहूस, रुष्ट, धीमा, सुस्त, आलसी, अक्रियशील, ढीला, निस्तेज|
|Synonyms of Sulky||Dour, Gloomy, Morose|
|Antonyms of Sulky||Content, Joyous, Gratified|
Related Synonyms of "Sulky" with Hindi meaning
|Glum||अप्रसन्न, उदास, म्लान, चिड़चिड़ा, रुखा, मलिन, अस्थिर चित्त, रुष्ट, दुखी, धुंधला|
Use of "Sulky" word in sentences, examples
- A small, lightweight cart, the sulky fixed up represented typical vehicles at use in Queanbeyan
- When I entered the restroom at the ski lodge, a sulky snowboarder teenager was already occupying its one bench.
- Behaviour of the sulky drivers who abandoned the animal that subsequently died.
- Hails from the Gordie Graham barn and will once again have James Kennedy in the sulky.
- The Docker towing Kitty down Hannan Street in a sulky after Fremantle failed to beat West Coast.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"