Find Hindi meaning of Sycophant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sycophant" in sentences with examples. "Sycophant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sycophant"
|noun||a person who acts obsequiously to gain advantages.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sycophant"
|Hindi Meaning of Sycophant||खुशामदी, चमचा, चाटुकार, चापलूस, प्यादा, टहलुया, हरकारा|
|Synonyms of Sycophant||Adulator, Courtier, Minion|
|Antonyms of Sycophant||Leader, Superior, Proud|
Use of "Sycophant" word in sentences, examples
- A place that rewards sycophants who tell the boss what he wants to hear.
- The result, increasingly, is a White House filled with sycophants.
- More to the point, given Trump's perpetual hunger for sycophancy
- A sycophant is “a person who seeks favor by flattering people of wealth or influence”
- I opted to run for the seat not to be a sycophant or puppet, but a strong leader to champion devolution and interests of the people of Kakamega.