Find Hindi meaning of Tidy
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Tidy" in sentences with examples. "Tidy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Tidy"
|adjective||arranged neatly and in order.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Tidy"
|Hindi Meaning of Tidy||साफ़, स्वच्छ, पर्याप्त, व्यवस्थित, फूटकर सामान, सजाना, बड़ा, मान्य|
|Synonyms of Tidy||Orderly, Spruce, Taut|
|Antonyms of Tidy||Chaotic, Messy, Sloppy|
Related Antonyms of "Tidy" with Hindi meaning
|Shabby||दीन, दरिद्र, गरीब, विपन्न, तुच्छ, घृणित, अनुचित|
|Unkempt||बिखरे बालो वाला, असावधान, अस्त-व्यस्त, गन्दा, बिखरा हुआ, बेतरतीब, अव्यवस्थित|
Use of "Tidy" word in sentences, examples
- Do you want a tidy house?
- A bright and tidy brick home in Springfield has just hit the market
- New Bitcoin Core algorithm seeks to 'tidy up' coin selection code
- That's why I'm here and most of us are here," said Mickey Konieczny (16), a Summerhill student and member of Junior Tidy Towns.
- However, even if you can't banish the household chore for good, you can tidy faster with the right apps and gadgets.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"