Find Hindi meaning of Trite
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Trite" in sentences with examples. "Trite" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Trite"
|adjective||lacking originality or freshness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Trite"
|Hindi Meaning of Trite||घिसा-पिटा-जीर्ण, पुराना, तुच्छ मामूली, साधारण, सामान्य|
|Synonyms of Trite||Banal, Corny, Hackneyed|
|Antonyms of Trite||Original, Relevant, Pertinent|
Use of "Trite" word in sentences, examples
- The Leisure Seeker takes a trite view of old age
- It's a time warp of the trivial and trite.
- Everything we do is clumsy and trite and human and everything we do is the best that we can
- There is too much trite dialogue and stereotypical situations for the film to throw any surprises your way
- It seems almost trite, though, to talk about the impact gun violence can have on a local community.
Learn more words starts by letter "T"