Find Hindi meaning of Underdog. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Underdog" in sentences with examples. "Underdog" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Underdog"
|noun||a competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Underdog"
|Hindi Meaning of Underdog||अभागा, उपेक्षित, पददलित, पराजित, शोषित, असफल क्याक्ति, बेचारा अभागा|
|Synonyms of Underdog||Loser, Miserabie, Underprivileged|
|Antonyms of Underdog||Favourite, Prized, Winner|
Use of "Underdog" word in sentences, examples
- Ragin' Al opened as a massive betting underdog to Khabib Nurmagomedov following
- Maybe the tide is turning for the greatest white wine grape that is also, arguably, the wine world's greatest underdog?
- As far as I know, I'm still an underdog for this fight," he said. "A lot of people think I was a fluke the first time around,
- Underdogs are big stories.
- Watson has once again proved his musical dexterity with his latest offering The Underdog under his solo project