Find Hindi meaning of Vagabond. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Vagabond" in sentences with examples. "Vagabond" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Vagabond"
|noun||a person who wanders from place to place without a home or job.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Vagabond"
|Hindi Meaning of Vagabond||घुमन्तु, खानाबदोश, घुमक्क्ड़, आवारा, इधर-उधर भटकना, बहेतु|
|Synonyms of Vagabond||Itinerant, Nomadic, Peripatetic|
|Antonyms of Vagabond||Settled, Native, Endemic|
Related Synonyms of "Vagabond" with Hindi meaning
|Itinerant||भ्रमण करना, घूमना, भटकना, आप्रवास करना, निरुद्देश्य चलना, खानाबदोशी, यायावरी|
|Miscreant||कुकर्मी, दुरात्मा, नास्तिक, बदमाश, खलनायक, आवारा, शरारती, दृष्ट|
Use of "Vagabond" word in sentences, examples
- Vagabond Wines has opened its winery, bar and shop at the Battersea Power Station Village
- For well over a year, Macon Mann has curated the Wednesday night jazz sessions at the downstairs Rabbit Hole lounge at Vagabond.
- Vagabond has already culled the default product list to the top-selling products across the country
- It is possible that both APC and PDP might act like vagabondpolitical forces and destroy themselves in 2019
- It's Vagabond Theatre of Cornwall's spring production