Find Hindi meaning of Vagrant
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Vagrant" in sentences with examples. "Vagrant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Vagrant"
|noun||a person without a settled home|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Vagrant"
|Hindi Meaning of Vagrant||खानाबदोश, अवर, घुमक्कड़, डांवाडोल, घुमन्तु, बंजारा, इधर-उधर भटकना|
|Synonyms of Vagrant||Itinerant, Nomadic, Peripatetic|
|Antonyms of Vagrant||Determined, Resolute, Motivated|
Related Synonyms of "Vagrant" with Hindi meaning
|Itinerant||भ्रमण करना, घूमना, भटकना, आप्रवास करना, निरुद्देश्य चलना, खानाबदोशी, यायावरी|
Use of "Vagrant" word in sentences, examples
- The vagrant who allegedly destroyed Jaime King's car, causing glass to hit her four-year-old son
- It took 30 minutes for a homeless man to pilfer pills and two bottles of shampoo from the pockets and bags of a fellow vagrant who had dropped dead
- Pedestrian allegedly hit in the head with brick by vagrant
- The Vagrant and Blood Wizard teams were summoned by Bryce Kanights and The Boise Skate Association to come up and skate
- In a parallel narrative, Ray, now a vagrant alcoholic, unable to shed his guilt for various betrayals
Learn more words starts by letter "V"