Find Hindi meaning of Verbose. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Verbose" in sentences with examples. "Verbose" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Verbose"
|adjective||using or expressed in more words than are needed.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Verbose"
|Hindi Meaning of Verbose||शब्दाडम्बरपूर्ण, वाक्पटु, वाचाल, उबाऊ, उक्तानेवाला, बकबकी|
|Synonyms of Verbose||Long-Winded, Periphrastic, Pleonastic|
|Antonyms of Verbose||Concise, Succinct, Sporadic|
Related Synonyms of "Verbose" with Hindi meaning
|Redundant||बेकार, अतिरिक्त, अधिक, अनावश्यक, ज्यादा, अत्यधिक शब्दों का, निकाला गया|
Related Antonyms of "Verbose" with Hindi meaning
|Pithy||गुदाद्वार, जोरदार, बलवान, संक्षिप्त, सारगर्भित, स्पष्ट, खरा, उत्तम, लघुपद, सुन्दर|
Use of "Verbose" word in sentences, examples
- Alexa could soon be getting a lot less verbose with the new Brief Mode
- While starring for the Leominster High School baseball team, Ryan Lever was never verbose
- The verbose commander in chief has posted more than 2,900 times on Twitter since taking office
- Based on a fictional group of notoriously verbose friends, the show followed the group from high school through college in the sleepy town of Capeside.
- Concise sentence construction, and other wording is passive and/or more verbose than necessar