Find Hindi meaning of Witch
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Witch" in sentences with examples. "Witch" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Witch"
|noun||an ugly or unpleasant woman.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Witch"
|Hindi Meaning of Witch||डायन, जादूगरनी, बुरी आत्मा, मोहिनी|
|Synonyms of Witch||Enchantress, Sorceress, Beldam|
|Antonyms of Witch||Disenchanting, Repulsive, Disgusting|
Use of "Witch" word in sentences, examples
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an odd experiment in action RPG mechanics.
- He accuses her falsely of being a witch.
- Children's media company Kid Glove and author/illustrator James Proimos have joined forces to produce a series of animated shorts for Sesame Studios entitled The Witch Sisters.
- Our relatives call her a resource-draining 'witch'.
- Cricket Australia chairman David Peever insists now is not the time for “witch hunts” and chief executive James Sutherland continues to retain the full support of the board.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"