Find Hindi meaning of Wrath. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wrath" in sentences with examples. "Wrath" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wrath"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wrath"
|Hindi Meaning of Wrath||नाराजगी, प्रचंड क्रोध, कोप, रोष, गुस्सा, रौब, रूखापन, कठोरता|
|Synonyms of Wrath||Furor, Fury, Ire|
|Antonyms of Wrath||Happiness, Glee, Cheer|
Related Synonyms of "Wrath" with Hindi meaning
|Fury||प्रकोप, प्रचंडता, तीव्र क्रोध,, कोप, गुस्सा, पागलपन, अतिक्रम, हिंसा, उग्रता, उत्पात|
Use of "Wrath" word in sentences, examples
- While this is a severe hit to their bank balance, it may also be sparing them the wrathof the Indian public, coming as it would have done so close on the heels of the ball-tampering scandal.
- I averted the wrath of the students by telling them I'd had a sex change
- They will face the wrath of our ancestors
- Afridi invites wrath of Indian cricketers
- He added such elements will face public wrath in the upcoming elections.