Find Hindi meaning of Wretched. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wretched" in sentences with examples. "Wretched" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wretched"
|adjective||in a very unhappy or unfortunate state.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wretched"
|Hindi Meaning of Wretched||घिनौना, घृणित, दयनीय, निकम्मा, नीच, तकलीफदेह, अत्यंत दु:खी|
|Synonyms of Wretched||Abominable, Contemptible, Despicable|
|Antonyms of Wretched||Comfortable, Fortunate, Happy|
Use of "Wretched" word in sentences, examples
- Stam leaves Reading after wretched run
- Celebrating Youth and Women's Day in wretched poverty
- Pogba, who joined United for £89 million from Juventus in 2016, has endured a wretched season and is by no means guaranteed to be in the starting line-up on Saturday.
- What now for José Mourinho after wretched night?
- Trumpism is a wretched wannabe of Reagan-style populism