Find Hindi meaning of Zeal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Zeal" in sentences with examples. "Zeal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Zeal"
|noun||great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Zeal"
|Hindi Meaning of Zeal||उत्साह, जोश, सरगर्मी, धर्मोत्साह|
|Synonyms of Zeal||Ardour, Enthusiasm, Fervour|
|Antonyms of Zeal||Apathy, Indifference, Lethargy|
Related Synonyms of "Zeal" with Hindi meaning
|Ardour||उत्साह, उत्सुकता, ज्वाला, ललक, जोश, व्यग्रता, चौ, सरगर्मी, उत्तेजना|
|Fervor||उत्साह, चौ, जोश, व्यग्रता, उत्कण्ठा, ललक, जोश, हलचल, उत्तेजना|
Use of "Zeal" word in sentences, examples
- Trump's zeal for administration firings denigrates public servants
- That same zeal carried him from being the speaker of the Association of Students of the University of Nebraska to being the organization's incoming president.
- Liberals' ideological zeal could backfire
- A grand military parade was held in Islamabad on Friday to mark the Pakistan Day as the nation celebrated the occasion with zeal and fervour.
- Meatballs with a bounce of Turkish zeal.