Find Hindi meaning of Zealot
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Zealot" in sentences with examples. "Zealot" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Zealot"
|noun||a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Zealot"
|Hindi Meaning of Zealot||समर्थक, हिमायती, अति उत्साही, पर्मोत्साही, समर्थन करना, पक्षलम्बी|
|Synonyms of Zealot||Enthusiastic, Sectary, Votary|
|Antonyms of Zealot||Apathetic, Doubting, Opponent|
Use of "Zealot" word in sentences, examples
- Sam Wollaston calls me a “Christian zealot”.
- Maybe supply-side zealot Larry Kudlow, his new economic adviser, can explain it to him.
- Fenix was a stalwart, heroic Protoss Zealot who embodied the best aspects of his race.
- “We can't have some new zealot upsetting the balance of power.”
- I did not mean to suggest that satan is a figment of the imagination of a religious zealot.
Learn more words starts by letter "Z"